1. The new version allows you to connect to remote PostgreSQL servers with restricted access via HTTP/PHP tunneling.
2. Starting with this version it is possible to edit trigger’s function body directly from Trigger Editor.
3. An ability of using the COPY FROM STDIN command has been incorporated into the Import Data wizard. This feature can speed up the import process up to 10 times.
4. Starting with this version it is possible to use the lookup editor for a column, which is linked by a foreign key with a (single) column from another table. The editor displays the contents of parent table’s columns within the dropdown window.
5. A possibility of displaying data in the master-detail form has been incorporated into the Table Editor (multiple detail pages can be displayed for a single master row).
6. Filtering, grouping, and sorting features become available for TEXT columns. Also it is possible to edit the contents of such columns in a separate window as well as encrypt it using the md5 algorithm.
7. The Dependency tracker tool has been implemented.
8. Some new features also have been added to PL/pgSQL Debugger, Database Designer, Process Browser and other tools.
For more information, visit the SQLMaestro web site: