The components of the new Solarix iConnect architecture for PHP 5 are out. The architecture is aimed at handling enterprise applications in a distributed environment with increasing load (that is to say Internet).
iConnect consists of:
– a methodology for developing enterprise applications;
– a set of specifications;
– Carthag, a PHP 5 platform for enterprise applications;
– CBM (Carthag Business Modules), an enterprise application server like EJB, with persistence, o/r mapping, dao, remote interface;
– IxAS (Ix Application Server), a servlet like web application server running over Apache, handling webapps;
– Ampoliros, a portlet-like portal server engine;
– a number of other frameworks and tools.
More details about the iConnect architecture:
The site that hosts the Carthag platform:
The site that hosts the iConnect components: