– Memory Optimizations – Optimizations on memory consumption using compression on large query result sets.
– ER Model Conversion – Use the ER Modeler to convert schemas from one database to another, providing a universal schema migration tool.
– Native support for DB2 z/OS
– Native support for Teradata
– Native support for Aster nCluster
– New Database Version Support – Includes Apache Derby 10.5, DB2 LUW 9.7, DB2 iSeries V6R1, PostgreSQL 8.4, Sybase IQ 15.
– Subversion 1.6 Support
– Visual Editing enhancements for permissions on all schema objects
– Schema browser now support folder grouping by schemas, object status and object sorting.
– Schema Compare now supports individual object selection for comparisons.
– … many more highly desirable features included in version 8.0
A complete list of features and descriptions may be found at …
Aqua Data Studio is available for immediate download at