EMS HiTech company is pleased to announce PostgreSQL Manager 1.7 — the next version of the best PostgreSQL administration and development tool!
What is PostgreSQL Manager?
EMS PostgreSQL Manager is a powerful graphical tool for PostgreSQL administration and development. It makes creating and editing PostgreSQL database objects easy and fast, and allows you to run SQL scripts, manage users and their privileges, build SQL queries visually, extract, print and search metadata, export data to 14 available formats and import them from most popular formats, view and edit BLOB fields, and many more…
You can download the latest version and user’s guide from
What’s new in version 1.7?
1. We have added the statement timeout support for working with server v7.3. You can customize timeouts on the Tools page of the Environment Options dialog. Timeouts are necessary for preventing program hang-up when executing the SQL statement due to the transaction interlocking
2. We have implemented the new Trigger Editor.
3. We have added a new tool – Report Designer. It is a powerful tool for designing reports visually.
24. Fixed error with displaying the PUBLIC group in the group list of the User Editor dialog.
25. Some minor improvements and small bugfixes.
We hope you’ll like our products.
Thank you for your attention.
EMS HiTech Team