EMS HiTech company is pleased to announce MySQL Manager for Windows 2.4 – the next version of the best MySQL administration and development tool!
You can download the latest version and user’s guide from
What’s new in version 2.4?
1. Internal SSH client was implemented in MySQL Manager. Now it is possible to connect to a remote MySQL server using local port forwarding through the SSH (Secure SHell) tunnel. All the necessary parameters of SSH connection are available on the SSH tab of the Database Registration dialog and on the first step of the Register Host Wizard. (*)
2. A possibility of dropping/editing the foreign keys was added. Since version 4.0.13 MySQL server started to support the dropping of foreign keys for InnoDB table, and this ability is also supported by MySQL Manager now. Use the corresponding menu items on the Foreign Keys tab of the Table Editor or the Visual Database Designer (*) popup menu to drop or edit foreign keys.
3. Hungarian localization of the program interface was included in the installation package. Now 11 languages are available in MySQL Manager: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Chinese and Hungarian.
4. A possibility to specify default directory for HTML Report files was added for each database. You can specify this parameter in the Database Registration Info dialog. (*)
5. Index definition doesn’t appear in the CREATE TABLE statement generated by the Export As INSERT dialog, if a field included to the index is not selected for exporting. (*)
6. Fixed bug with editing items of the To-Do List. A new item doesn’t appear after successful editing anymore.
7. Fixed bug with BLOB fields truncating during the import data process. (*)
8. Fixed bug with extracting float values with the Extract Metadata Wizard if system defined decimal separator is different from ‘.’.
9. Fixed bug with loading diagrams to the Visual Database Designer, if some objects included to the diagram have been deleted from the database previously. (*)
10. Fixed bug with executing (SELECT …) UNION (SELECT …) statements in the SQL Editor.
11. Fixed bug with the ‘CONTINUE record missing’ error while importing data from some Excel files. (*)
12. Fixed bug with loading templates to the Export Data dialog. (*)
13. Default directories for exporting/importing data (*) and extrating metadata specified on the Directories tab of the Database Registration Info dialog are used properly now.
14. Some small corrections and improvements.
(*) – Professional Edition only
What is MySQL Manager?
EMS MySQL Manager provides powerful tools for MySQL Server administration and object management. Its Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows you to create/edit all MySQL database objects in a simple and direct way, design databases visually, run SQL scripts, manage users and administer user privileges, visually build SQL queries, extract, print, and search metadata, create database structure reports in HTML format, export/import data, view/edit BLOBs, and supplies many more services that will make your work with the MySQL server as easy as it can be…
We hope you’ll like our products.
Thank you for your attention.
EMS HiTech Team