In case a direct access to your MySQL base is denied Access2MySQL Pro allows you to overcome such restrictions storing your data into a dump file. The program fixes the contents of the source database into a local dump file instead of sending it to MySQL server directly. The destination file will consist of MySQL statements to create all tables and to fill them with the data. Using this dump file MySQL server administrator will add data to your MySQL base. There is also a feature to save data to PHP script or to SQL Access file.
Built-in Scheduler gives you an opportunity to run Access2MySQL program and any other application on a user defined schedule that means that you can run programs without user input after scheduling.
Ability to store data into a dump file, PHP script, SQL Access file
– Support for OLE Objects
– Opportunity to select ISAM, MYISAM, HEAP, InnoDB, BDB table types
– Ability to choose a particular number of tables to be converted.
– Saving settings into a .sav file to run the program from command line
– Displaying information about conversion process
– Support for AutoIncrement (AutoNumber) fields conversion
– Support for MS Access Work Groups
– Ability to automate conversion process with built-in Access2MySQL Scheduler
Access2MySQL Support Team provides pre-purchase consulting, acquisition assistance and further maintenance from general support inquiries handling
(questions concerning installation and functionality of the software) to special incident tracking and resolution.
Free Trial version download URL: http://www.dmsofttech.com/downloads/Access2MySQL_Pro.zip
Official website: http://www.data-conversions.net